Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lenddo: Fast and Easy Loan Application




Lenddo is a new microlending website that banks on its members' social network credibility, capacity to pay, and online reputation! It utilizes the concept of social lending.

I've been a member of Lenddo for more then five months already. I can say, that this is the only financial institution that lets you avail of different loan types in a very convenient and exquisite manner.

 True enough, applying for loans is not that easy -you have to acquire too many documents to prove that you are a qualified borrower, and a handful of trusted people who can backed you up.

It is very simple to apply a loan via Lenddo. You just need to sign up or registered in their website, Lenddo, and fill up necessary information like contact number, employment status, your financial information and then connect all your Social Networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin. From there, Lenddo can assess your capacity to borrow for your needs like availing education loan, emergency loan or home improvement loan.

When I submit my application in Lenddo, i received a quick reply from the team. I submitted the needed information thru email. The following day, I received a feedback that they approved my loan application and that I need to assign a bank account where they can debit my monthly payment. And after I accomplished all, in just one day they deposited the amount I borrowed.. Very easy and convenient.

For more information about Lenddo, visit here..https://www.lenddo.com/en/pages/faq.


1 comment: